Monday, July 28, 2008

You know what's really annoying? When a store publishes a sale ad and then only has about 3 of the item adverstised. Thats shady and stupid.

I went to Target today in search of a futon cover, because our screwton looks like it belongs in a back bedroom at a frat house. It does not look like a legitimate peice of furniture. Anyway, the Target ad said they would have tan microsuede futon covers for $24. Sweet!

I got there and they were all sold out. I asked if the next store over had them, Eyria is like 15 min away. Nope. They didn't either. Medina or Fairview had them and thats it. I am not driving 45 minutes to get a futon cover. Grrr. I'm going to see if I can order it online.

I did buy a wire shelving unit. Brady has huge sz. 15 feet and so his shoes won't fit in the regular shoe caddy, so they always look messy. Now, I have to assemble it. Joy. Please tell me how I'm supposed to assemble a shelving unit with a baby attatched to my boob. I'd love to know. If I ask Brady to do it, it will get done in about 3 months. So, I'll do it. Maybe I can move him off the boob without waking him up? I mean, I'm typing and its not disturbing him... hmmm.

No comments: