Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's way to early to be awake. Seriously, I know "normal" people all over the world are awake and showered by 8:35 but I am not one of them. I haven't been since the second semester of college when I realized that if I didn't mind being in class til 4 (I don't mind) I didn't have to start til about noon. Ever since then I've been an afternoon/evening sort of person.
I'm a manager now, and I *still* work second shift. Hallelujah! I just don't understand how people function before about 10am. Especially in winter. Like, the people that get up at 6am in order to be at work by 8. Yeah, seriously, shoot me now because I'd capital H-A-T-E that.

I know, I know. I'm whining.

So, why *am* I awake this early? Because my IL's want to spend a family day together.
Yeah... don't say it. I know you're thinking it.

Well, at least there are Cracker Barrel pancakes involved. I'm off to breakfast. And then the model train museum and then Lake Erie. Ew. Seriously, the lake is gross. I'm not so excited about that last one.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I don't wake up early often. And when I do, I'm pretty miserable the rest of the day. I guess its something you just have to adapt to.