Thursday, July 31, 2008

So, today, actually turned out quite good. Cracker Barrel was totally delicious as always. Logan loooooooved the model train museum. It makes me want to buy him every train ever made when we go there. I think, if I were a millionare, I would find ways to spend it all on my kids.

Oh, and who knew that there were decent "beaches" at Lake Erie. I'm totally used to the Lorain county beaches which are utter crap. I actually got sick from getting water in my mouth at an Avon beach once. Anyway, the beach in Port Clinton called East Harbor...yeah its totally nice and Logan and I had a great time. The lady lifegaurd was a little psycho. Imagine someone saying in that sing-songy-right-before-you-go-on-an-amusement-park-ride voice "We will nowwww be taking our 15 minute saaafetey break. Everyone must exit the water at this tiiime. The timeeeer will not start until everrrryone exits the water" I'm having a hard time typing out the tone, maybe you just had to be there. :shrug:

No comments: