Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 2 of blog posting:
I took the kids to the rainforest today with the APC mamas. Logan had a really good time. Reconfirmed to me though that I really must buy another sort of carrier before summer. Quinn in the hotsling is just killing my back. I realize that they're safe for up to 35 lbs buuuuuuut no one said anything about comfortable!!

My sideways glove project for Brady is coming along nicely. I expect to finish the 1st glove this evening. Well, I'll probably not finish the ribbed cuff tonight but the basic hand shape should be done. That is if Ben and Brady don't talk me into playing Magic, which they might.

Hopefully Quinn will sleep tonight instead of nursing all.fracking.night.long.

It occurs to me that these blog posts would be a lot more interesting if there were pictures included in them all. I will attempt to take a picture tomorrow of something that happened in my day. Tomorrow isn't looking to be all that exciting though. I work all bloody day. Maybe I'll have a finished (or nearly finished) glove picture to share.

No comments: