Monday, August 18, 2008

The only way to get anything done around here...
is to think like a two year old. Not kidding.

Yesterday - Logan pooped. I smelled it, it smelled gross. I wanted to change him, but he was wayyyy too busy being a dinosaur to sit still to be changed. Ran away from me when I tried to grab him to change him. So, I roared at him.

I'm a mommy dinosaur!
You mommy dinosaur!
Yup! Rooooaaaaaar!
Stomp like a dinosaur!
You're a stinky dinosaur though, can you stomp over there and get me a new diaper for you?

He did it.

Thennnnn I wanted him to get dressed. Once again too busy. He was playing with a toy bowl and spoon.

I'm making cheese!
You can't make cheese wearing that! Cheese-makers have to wear special uniforms. Do you think a cheese maker wears a T-shirt or a button up?
T-shirt!
What about pants? Would he wear jeans or shorts?
Jeans!

So, just for future reference. If you ever decide to make cheese, the appropriate attire is a t-shirt and jeans.

I need to finish knitting my bag, so I can start working on craftswap stuff. I think I'm off to do that.

No comments: